Outreach & Trainings
Workshops, in-services, trainings, and presentations in coordination with other agencies and conference organizations. Outreach services are provided to professionals, students and the general public. In addition, Hancock Center provides consultations and movement assessments.
Consultation Services Learn More>>
Therapy and Education Programs Off-Site
Our staff is available to do groups at off-site facilities. Please call us if you are interested (608) 251-0908, or email email@example.com.
Current scheduled off-site programs by contract in other agencies:
- In-School Therapy and Violence Prevention in local elementary and middle schools Learn More>>
Scheduled workshop presentations and outreach by HC therapists:
- HC will be among the many exhibitors with materials and information at the Autism Resource Fair, Oct. 16, 2016, 1-5 pm at the Fitchburg Public Library. This event is free and open to the public. Child care will be provided.
- Ann Wingate will be presenting at a staff training for Mobility Training and Independent Living Program this fall. She will introduce them to HC dmt services for individuals on the autism spectrum.
- Rena Kornblum will present on HC services at a wellness event for adults with persistent mental illness on Sept. 29, 2016 at the Goodman Community Center. This event is sponsored by Friends of PACT WI and includes other local organizations that provide opportunities and support for this population.
- Rena Kornblum will also present on HC services for Comprehensive Community Support facilitators at their September Brown Bag lunch on Sept. 26, 2016. HC therapists are partner providers with CCS.
- Staff and Board members will attend this year's Madison Non-Profit Day conference on Oct. 13, 2016.
Library and video viewing available during office hours by appointment.