Friends of Hancock Center
Since 1983, Hancock Center has been providing dance/movement therapy for the community, regardless of the client’s income restraints. To sustainably fund these therapy services, and to give our donors and volunteers further opportunities to support our services, we are introducing Friends of Hancock Center.
Friends will have opportunities to:
- Share their professional expertise.
- Provide assistance to Hancock Center staff.
- Help plan special events and fundraisers.
- Provide annual donations.
- Attend Friends’ social gatherings.
- Shape and develop Hancock Center’s programming and outreach.
There are several ways to become a Friend. Download the Friend form for more details on how you can support Hancock Center.